Why Use Tinnitus Home Remedies and Take a Holistic Approach to Treat Tinnitus
It’s quite disappointing to know that until today there is no guaranteed medical cure for ringing in the ears, a condition known as tinnitus. People with tinnitus tried various over-the-counter remedies, herbs, homeopathy and tinnitus home remedies to seek relief from their tinnitus symptoms. The problem with OTC medications is the side effects they cause, such as nausea, vertigo, constipation, loss of control, exhaustion.
Frustrated sufferers may also seek relief from herbal remedies, such as Gingko biloba or black cohosh that are claimed to improve blood circulation in the upper body and thus lessen the severity of tinnitus. However, tinnitus herbal remedies are not treating the condition at its root cause, but merely conferring minor relief.
Of late, many tinnitus sufferers find homeopathic remedies to be effective in treating their condition. However, not every tinnitus patient find permanent relief through homeopathy. The only way that is left is tinnitus home remedies to bank upon.
Actually, tinnitus home remedies can only work well if they are addressing the underlying causes of tinnitus. To achieve this, you have to find out what is causing your tinnitus. The causative factor might be a single factor or multiple co-existing problems that lead to tinnitus. Some of the important factors leading to tinnitus are:
- Frequent exposure to loud noises, such as noise occurring at steel stamping or forging units, listening to MP3 player or iPod on high levels of volume.
- Microscopic damages on the auditory nerves.
- Infection in the middle ear, build up of earwax.
- Inadequate blood supply in the upper body.
- Certain jawbone joint problems.
- Long-term use of certain medications, e.g. NSAIDs and anti-cancer drugs.
- Allergies, growths or tumors within the ear region.
Tinnitus home remedies that have been used to relieve tinnitus symptoms include:
- Gingko biloba – to improve blood circulation in the head and neck region, provides relief to the condition in a more positive way.
- Goldenseal, hawthorn, myrrh gum and burdock root are several commonly used herbal remedies for tinnitus sufferers.
- Co-enzyme Q10, taken at a dose of 300 mg daily, also helps improve the upper body blood circulation and strengthening the immune system, which in turn provide relief to tinnitus.
Home remedies for tinnitus work very well, provided they are used concomitantly with holistic treatments. Again, it will be difficult to experience appreciable tinnitus relief if the true cause of the condition is not addressed. The home remedies for tinnitus do dampen the symptoms for a short while, but symptoms will reappear once the remedy is taken off.
Holistic remedies take a different approach: they treat the body as a whole, and not so much on treating the symptoms of tinnitus alone. Symptoms are mere manifestation of the condition. Holistic remedies go deeper to identify the root causes of tinnitus and then specify the appropriate range of treatment, which may include changing diet and lifestyle, using acupuncture and acupressure.
Besides tinnitus home remedies there are also natural tinnitus remedies to help you banish tinnitus without the use of drugs.
Have You Seen Thomas Coleman's new Tinnitus System yet? It's called "Tinnitus Miracle" I've read the whole thing (all 250 pages) and there's some great information in there about how to naturally get rid of tinnitus without drugs, surgery or any kind of gimmicks. I highly recommend it - it's very honest and straightforward without all the hype and b.s. you see all over the net these days. Here's the website where you can get more information: Click Here --> Tinnitus Miracle